Jumping ahead into 2024 the Brecon Beacons Tourism Association is actively seeking new directors for their board.
This is a Non-Executive position and you will be part of a Board assisted by an Executive Director, Julie Bell.
Currently the Board is made up from outdoor activity specialists, accommodation providers, attraction providers, finance, administration & marketing directors. We would aim to increase the knowledge base on our Board via appointing a retail led director, and also having the additions to increase further diversity within the above groups and further regional diversity.
Our current Board is as follows
- Colin Evans, Chairman, Cantref Adventure Farm
- Mark Soanes, Non-Executive, Call of the Wild
- Liz Daniels, Non-Executive Ex Owner of Brecon Beacons Holiday Cottages
- Jo Nugent, Non-Executive, The Angel Hotel, Abergavenny
- Ceri Scott-Howell, Non-Executive, Coity Bach Farm & Holiday Cottages
- Carl Shaw, Non-Executive, Dan yr Ogof Showcaves
- Edmund Inkin, Non-Executive, The Felin Fach Griffin
- Julie Bell, Executive
Words from our board
“Joining the board of the BBT as we go forward into 2024 will prove to be a challenging yet fulfilling role. We strive to help tackle the issues presented to the tourism industry and it’s associated businesses head on. Our aim is to sustain businesses as well as helping to build them. Whoever joins us will be pivotal in helping to shape the landscape of the Association whilst representing its members at a community, regional & national level”
If you are interested in this role or would like some further information please drop us an email on email@example.com marking the subject line Directors Role